Tree swallow in spring green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree swallow in spring green

I always love going home for visits - and last year I had the chance to visit my folks in April and May. The green of the Susquehanna valley is unlike anything we ever see here in Utah. This little tree swallow happened across my path one sunny spring morning, and looked too nice not to snap a quick photo.

Beautiful.

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Beautiful.
      Cheers Steve! :)

Comment

I met a nice patient yesterday from Utah and she remarked how green everything is, here in Ohio. I take it for granted.

Comment

Beautiful! I definitely do not take it for granted. I remember moving back to the Susquehanna Valley from AZ...flying over PA in August... it was so green! I remember thinking, HOME! Although I love AZ and miss it a lot, I am definitely an east coaster. I need the green!

Comment

Originally posted by drk View Post
            I met a nice patient yesterday from Utah and she remarked how green everything is, here in Ohio. I take it for granted.
            For real though - Utah has it's tiny pockets, but nothing like back home. Although, our reds, oranges, and browns of the sandstone formations down south are unlike anywhere else (except perhaps Mars?) It's a truly spectacular landscape in many ways - just worlds apart from the green, humid, and lush land on the east coast. And our starry night skies cannot be beat!

Originally posted by mervinek View Post
            Beautiful! I definitely do not take it for granted. I remember moving back to the Susquehanna Valley from AZ...flying over PA in August... it was so green! I remember thinking, HOME! Although I love AZ and miss it a lot, I am definitely an east coaster. I need the green!
            Same - every time I step off the plane in MD, I know I'm home again.

Comment

Working...
            X