In loving memory - Mary Lou Rouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In loving memory - Mary Lou Rouse

My Goddaughter Mary Lou died in a motorcycle accident yesterday. She was such a sweet person and I'm devastated by this.

I've attached a picture of us together that was taken when she was about 2. She added the border and message and sent this to me for Father's Day a couple of years ago. This is in loving memory of a sweet girl and my wonderful Goddaughter, Mary Lou.
    Attached Files

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Steve,
    So sorry for your loss!:(
    ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Comment

Steve,
      Our thoughts & prayers go out for you and your family on this tragic news.
      Jim

Comment

Steve,

My sincere and deepest condolences in your loss.:(

Robert
        There are many things in life that catch your eye... but very few things will catch your heart.... Pursue those!

Comment

It's not fair.

Steve,

I'm deeply saddened by this news. When I saw the picture and what it was for my heart sank. I hope that everyone is doing okay and coping as good as can be expected. If there is anything I can do I'll do it, just ask.

I'm a subscriber to the idea that parents, godparents and grandparents should never outlive their children. They should be at your bedside on the last days not the other way around.

Our prayers are with you and yours on this day of great sadness. I'll put this in at my church for our prayer concerns as well.

Darris C.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Steve.
            You and your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Suzy

Comment

I am so sorry to hear the news. Family is what we make it. You'll certainly miss her. Remember though she will live on forever in your hearts. Grief is long process and your hearts will be heavy for a while.

Will include you and yours in our prayers.

Bev
              Bev Heishman, ABOM, NCLC-AC

Comment

Re: It's not fair.

Darris Chambless said:
                Steve,

I'm deeply saddened by this news. When I saw the picture and what it was for my heart sank. I hope that everyone is doing okay and coping as good as can be expected. If there is anything I can do I'll do it, just ask.

I'm a subscriber to the idea that parents, godparents and grandparents should never outlive their children. They should be at your bedside on the last days not the other way around.

Our prayers are with you and yours on this day of great sadness. I'll put this in at my church for our prayer concerns as well.

Darris C.

Mega Dittos
                Dwayne

Comment

Steve,

I am so sorry for your loss. Time heals some, but the good memories is what will get you and your family through.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Diane
                  Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Steve,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thought's and prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

My Condolence

Steve,
                      I am so sorry to learn sad news, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
                      Shabbir

Comment

Steve and Marlena,

Sometimes nothing seems right to say, but know that you are in my thoughts...

Pete
                        Pete Hanlin, ABOM
                        Vice President Professional Services
                        Essilor of America

http://linkedin.com/in/pete-hanlin-72a3a74

Comment

You and your family will be in my thoughts as well.

Comment

My condolences Steve. It's the good memories that will keep her alive in your heart.

Bob V.

Comment

Steve and Family,
                              I am very sorry for your loss. From the photo I can see your niece is the same age as my nieces, nothing brightens the day like a smile from a niece. Always remember those smiles. I am sure you are her hero. She will always be with you.
                              Jim
                              Jim Schafer
                              Retired From PPG Industries/
                              Transitions Optical, Inc.

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say even less.
                              Paul Brown

Comment

Working...
                              X