Hello all!
I hope I'm abiding by the rules by posting in "Just Conversation."

I truly respect your opinions and value your craft, and only want to gather information to make the best decision for my vision and limited finances.

This is a large purchase for me, and a huge component of my day-to-day health. I hope for the best every time a new glasses purchase comes around, but in light of my Rx I often have uncomfortable heavy lenses and visual distortion i.e. "small eyes."

This time I set out to research as much as possible and work with a lens professional. But I'm just double checking here.

I am OD: -10.50 -1.50 013 OS: -10.50 -3.00 164.

The frames I'm fit with are:
Lens width : 45 mm, Lens height : 39 mm, Frame width : 132 mm, Bridge : 20 mm, Temple length : 140 mm.

The lens options presented to me are:

1.) 1.67 High Index Zeiss (Flat) Custom ---- $366 with best coating
2.) 1.74 HIgh Index Ultrathin Zeiss Individual Custom ----$346 with best coating
3.) IOT Optimized SV with a Digital Lenticular fully customized-----$495 with best coating.

My question is, with my prescription, should I manage my expectations that the $495 top of the line option would stop the "small eyes" effect? Or is that leap absolutely worth the extra money? I'm just concerned because the word "custom" appears in every option, and it is very confusing, as the price difference from one to the next means quite a bit to me.

I do want the best for my eyes, but if the improvement between one option and another is only 10% but that costs an extra $150, I would likely avoid it.

I appreciate your insight.
There are so many routes to take!