we moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we moved

We did it. Closed up shop in Phoenix, AZ, where it is hot hot hot and people compare you to Costco. Moved back to my hometown of Duluth, MN, where it is cold cold cold and people love independent business'. We look to open in our new shop by May 10th!!
    I came, I saw, I left

Congrats and good luck!

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

Wow! That's awesome. Rather than sit and complain about how things were going, you took the bull (moose) by the horns and made something happen! Good for you! Best of luck to you.
      Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Comment

Awesome you are

Comment

Twins games available on local TV all summer long!

Passenger (with heavy Scandinavian accent): "Does dis bus go t'roo Dulut?
          Driver: "No, it goes beep beep like every other bus".

Enjoy your return to The Land of 10K Lakes and Minnesota Nice!! (brrrrrrrr)
          -Tony

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
            Lost and confused in an optical wonderland!

Comment

Awesome!!!! Welcome to the land of the frozen. Snowing here in Central Mn this morning...

Comment

Thank you everyone!! We have actually enjoyed the snow. Of course we know that it will be worm soon. We should be open by Wed!!! Mike, if you ever get up here, stop by.
                I came, I saw, I left

Comment

I'm planning a summer trip up your way with my son to visit the wonderful Transportation Museum. I will certainly stop by!

Comment

Working...
                  X