Ratings:
Quality:
Ease of use:
Client acceptance (if applicable): N/A
Customer service of the manufacturer or distributor:
Value:
Overall:

Review:
I received my sample today and was excited to test it out. I started with my own variation on the freezer test. I took one pair of poly and one pair of glass lenses in frames and put them in the freezer. Only minus 5 and not nearly as harsh as it can get here. Took them out after 15-20 minutes and wore them till the fog dissapeared. It took about 3.5 minutes. I then applied Zero Fog to the lenses as specified on the label and put them back in the freezer. After 15-20 minutes I took them out and wore them. The time period to defog was the same- 3.5 minutes for both pairs.

I then did a test on one lens in a pair treating one lens and leaving the other untreated. This time they only went in the fridge. There was no discernable difference in defogging time. I hit the manufacturers website for more detailed info and made sure I had applied the zerofog correctly. I did not however use a "kleenex" as specified for I thought that a microfibre would be more suitable. Obviously when a company creates a product, a lot of time money and effort go into it's making. If I were a consumer that was purchasing this product I would be out a buck or 2 and feel like the "no fog" thing just can't happen in my reality. It might be different for folks using this product in different climates and ours is pretty severe up here.

Sorry Chris, I was expecting a miracle. If there was anything that I did or didn't do in the application of the product that I should have I would appreciate knowing, also in terms of anti fogging, how high can consumers expectations be raised and how effective can we meet those. The final dilema is the one where marketing meets reality. You can't have a pair of glasses that can be both a functional sunglass and an indoor pair no matter how much the transitions people tell you that you can. After way to many remakes I am sure of this. As a consumer I seek frank and detailed knowledge to help me best use the product. My expectations were raised but my results let me down.

I took the ZeroFog to work today to perform the the tea kettle and breath tests. I used a pair of src cr-39 and was blown away by the results. I treated one lens and held over boiling water. The zero fog lens was perfect. This intriguied meso I put the cr-39 in the freezer. I took it out and the untreated lens fogged but the other lens was perfect. I thought that I had maybe incorrectly applied the zero fog in the first tests so I performed them again with the same glass lenses that I had brought with me. The results were poor as with the first tests. I dont know why this product works so well with cr-39 but not with glass or poly. Basically, Zero-Fog gets a 5 star rating when applied to cr-39 but fails completely when applied to glass or polycarb.