Hello everyone,

Chad and I were sitting here talking about this subject and we have arrived at a conclusion that we feel we should share with the rest of the world. It is a clear cut case of "Did you know?"

Did you know that Firestone is responsible for deaths on the open road? Did you know that if it weren't for the governments lax testing policies on the tire industry as a whole Firestone would have never made dangerous tires for us to drive our SUV's on (No wonder Algore wants to ban SUV's and the internal combustion engine) But just wait, it goes much much deeper than that.

After much deliberation Chad and I have determined that all deaths that occur on the open road are actually the fault of Spain. How did we come to this conclusion? Scientifically of course.

Think about it; if Christopher Columbus had not made the trek to the Americas (actually trying to find another route to India I believe it was) it would have never been populated by people that found it necessary to make drainage ditches. When one puts in a drainage ditch one is compelled to build a road next to such, creating a complex system for transpotation purposes. When you have a road you must have something to motivate along its structure with. So you go through the gamut of the wheel, the wagon, the bicycle, the motor car, the Edsil and so on until one gets to the EVIL SUV. Now you put Firestone tires on said SUV when the government has lax testing procedures and viola you're asking for disaster.

But that's not where it ends. No sir-ree. When the dreaded SUV tires blow out on the highway, and you end up overturned in a ravine AND you are unfortunate enough to not know your exact location AND you have a cell phone, it is also Spain's fault that the Cellular companies do not have the equipment in place to triangulate the signal in order to find you if you don't know where you are.

So you see we should all get together and sue the pants off of Spain for this whole mess. What were those guys thinking?!? :-) The next thing you know they will end up being the cause of cancer in laboratory rats.

So everyone should sleep well knowing that it's not your fault it's Spain's fault, whatever "it" is.

Darris "Whenever you need to know just ask Me." Chambless