• Show
Clear All

Please to send 5 dollars american to

Boris Badinov
    shutupyourmouth.com

Please to use credit card

Comment

Originally posted by obxeyeguy View Post
      Go to general settings by clicking settings on the top right. Scroll down to the time and date area, maybe it got changed somehow. Everything shows for me.
      I checked in there, that just lets you pick your Time Zone, DST settings, and what the first day of the week is. Unless I missed it....again.....

And as I said, I've got date and time displayed just fine.
      There are rules. Knowing those are easy. There are exceptions to the rules. Knowing those are easy. Knowing when to use them is slightly less easy. There are exceptions to the exceptions. Knowing those is a little more tricky, and know when to use those is even more so. Our industry is FULL of all of the above.

Comment

Reminds me of the Dr Seuss Book, the Sneetches (sorry if I spelled it wrong) some of us see the date and time and some don't.
        I came, I saw, I left

Comment

The date thing is due to IE. Turn "compatibility mode" off to resolve this.

OptiBoard Administrator
          ----
          OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

Oh, I was using Firefox.
            DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
            "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
              The date thing is due to IE. Turn "compatibility mode" off to resolve this.
              I've had the same issue it started in the last week or so. The date was always present on each post, now it's just on the thread topic. My IE says I can't change anything in the compatiblity mode in Windows XP.
              Last edited by CME4SPECS; 02-02-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...I just loaded up IE8 and everything displays fine. Screen shot anyone?

OptiBoard Administrator
                ----

Comment

Is anyone having that problem using Firefox?
                  DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
                  "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Not me.

OptiBoard Administrator
                    ----

Comment

The dates just disappeared one day. Also on the forum page which shows threads, the last post displayed is never actually the last post in the thread. My read view last unread post doesn't display the same as the thread tools and search thread buttons. These things happened when OB was revamped the last time.

Comment

Screen shot anyone?

OptiBoard Administrator
                        ----

Comment

Same thing with me..............all gone for about a week or so. On explorer................its gone. (most used)
                          On Google chrome.......................its there.
                          On Firefox its there.

Just wonder why it disapeared on explorer, there are a lot of things that do not work properly on explorer anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post
                            Same thing with me..............all gone for about a week or so. On explorer................its gone. (most used)
                            On Google chrome.......................its there.
                            On Firefox its there.

Just wonder why it disapeared on explorer, there are a lot of things that do not work properly on explorer anymore.
                            I wish someone knew how to fix this.

Comment

Easy to fix- just don't use Internet Explorer. Shouldn't anyway.
                              DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

I cannot duplicate this problem and I'm still waiting for someone to post a screenshot.

OptiBoard Administrator
                                ----

Comment

Working...
                                X