Thread: Attack on India

Master OptiBoarder sandeepgoodbole's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Angry Attack on India

Today Pakistan based terrorists attackd our Parliamnet which was running it's Winter Session where 200 Senetors were in meeting at the time it happened. The attack was foiled by the Security. 6 Security men killed. 21 Injured. All the 6 terrorists including the sucide bomber were killed just before they were entering the main building at which they threw 9 Grandes.
    They arrived in Commando unforms which are used by Security of to High Risk Targets.Their target inculded our PM, Home Minister and the Defence Minister.
    India is the largest democracy in the world. It beomes now important for all the advocates of freedom and other democracies to stand behind India unitedly.
    I protest CNN Headlines describing the terrorist attacks as Gun Battels! If that can be gun battel, 11 Sept. was just Air Crash.
    US waved all the sanctions against the Pakistan ,which is the Power house of all the terrorist activities in the world. It was for most of the past and is ruled by comafludging Millitry extremists
    like Parvez Musharraf having ability and shamelessness to have breakfast with Americans, lunch with Chinese Tea with India and who dines and sleeps with Osama , Al quiad and their other outfits.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    You're right - this was an act of terrorism and not a 'gun battle'. Here's the beginning of the Associated Press article which you can read at:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/2001...ooting_10.html

NEW DELHI, India (AP) - At least five gunmen stormed the Indian Parliament on Thursday, killing seven people with grenades, AK-47 rifles and a human bomb in an unprecedented assault on the seat of the world's largest democracy. Security forces killed the attackers during a 90-minute gunbattle.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

The junior trade minister, Rajeev Pratap Rudy, told The Associated Press that ``it seems they were foreign mercenaries,'' but he did not give details or evidence. Home Minister Kal L. Advani declared ``terrorists and their sponsors'' were to blame and earlier said a Bombay man arrested two months ago had told police that Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida network was planning an attack on the Parliament.

Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who reportedly was just leaving the Parliament building when the attack took place, delivered a live television address two hours after the gunbattle ended to reassure the nation that the government had things under control.

``This was an attack not just on Parliament house, but a warning to the entire country. We accept the challenge. We will foil every attempt of the terrorists,'' Vajpayee said.

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field

Wave Re: Attack on India

Originally posted by sandeepgoodbole
    US waved all the sanctions against the Pakistan ,which is the Power house of all the terrorist activities in the world.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    Sandeep, the tide will turn and pakistan will become a target for america in time, at the moment they need pakistan, but when afganistan is sorted that need will be over and the routing of terrists world wide will continue. Who knows what the special forces are doing now in pakistan to weed out these cowards who hide all the time.....
    Remember america supported the talliaban once.......

Occupation
    Optical Retail

Arrow Re: Re: Attack on India

Originally posted by John R

Sandeep, the tide will turn and pakistan will become a target for america in time, at the moment they need pakistan, but when afganistan is sorted that need will be over and the routing of terrists world wide will continue. Who knows what the special forces are doing now in pakistan to weed out these cowards who hide all the time.....
    Remember america supported the talliaban once.......
    Yes that's true and I appriciate America's desire to weed out it from all over the world. But, friend, everybody has to fight his own war. Why did we not had the courage to fight back 15 years ago?
    Why do we look at America to declear Pakistan a terrorist Nation ?
    Our politicians lack that spark.
    At last, now we undertood that Ahimsa ( Non Violence) was use full with Mahatma Gandhi against British for that particular combination and situation We took it as a devine rule and followed it by heart. They killed lakhs of Non Muslims in 1947, they drove away practically evry Hindu out of Pakistan.
    They say they want Kashmir too. Since 1947, they systymatically killed hindus there now, in many parts there are only Muslims left..
    when they started killing these Muslims too... they lost support and so they hired Afghanis and Alquida , Jaish E Mohammad, etc. The forigen Mercineries.
    We returned them all the territory, (almost 90%,) won in 71 war
    and thought they will remeber this but.. the orson continued..
    They tried to ignite and fuel another Partition..Khalistan.. lakhs of families , and the stae of Punjab burnt for nearly 15 years.
    Our Late PM was killed by the hatred created amongst the Hindus and the Sikhs, to whom considere as our brothers. We also consider muslims as our brothers but they treat us as 'Kafirs'
    (( the material that must not exist!)
    They blasted Bombay just a few years ago. The main culprit, Dawood Ibrahim is leading luxurious like in Karachi.

Last year this very Musharraf put the sword on our back just after our PM went to Lahor by Bus and extended a frendship proposal.
    Any way, I hope our leadres find strength and wisdom to attack Pakistan and destroy the training centres of extremists immidiatly.

Bad address email on file Darris Chambless's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hello Sande,

First off let me say that for news worthiness never rely on the Clinton News Network (or CNN as some know it) CNN will distort everything to their advantage, down play major events and over do menial ones. Many Americans don't even trust or watch CNN because it is so liberal in its reporting. They don't report news they report their opinion and perception of events.

As to coming to the aid of India, don't worry, we'll be there. As to Pakistan, Yasar is very close to being the next target of our agression. If we can get oil exploration passed here we won't have much need for relations with Pakistan and Yasar will be no different than any other criminal. I honestly don't believe that he's too much longer for this world. Since he is the original terrorist he will have to go. We just aren't telling him that yet :) But we have to take it one step at a time.

I'm sorry to hear about the attack on India and I wish there was more that we could do faster, but it will have to play out in the order that it is designed or worse things could become reality for us all. I'm afraid that America hasn't seen the last of terrorism on our own soil as well. We're going to be getting it from Afghanistan (again), Pakistan and Iraq before it's all over.

Take care of yourself and stay safe,

Darris C.

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Sandee:

My deep regrets for the troubles in your country. I am not in sympathy with my governments relations with Pakistan and a lot of other counties for that matter. However I do not see how the problems India has with Pakistan, or terrorists should be U.S. responsibility. India should be able to handle such problems within its own borders.

I don't think we should deny help, but I don't think it's a result of U.S. policy.

Chip

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    If only there were such a thing as "trouble within borders". Terorrism knows no borders. This is a global war, and all the nations of the world will find out who their true allies are. It's not their war/ our war anymore.

Occupation
    Optical Retail

Flares in Monkey's Hands..

Originally posted by chip anderson
    Sandee:

My deep regrets for the troubles in your country. I am not in sympathy with my governments relations with Pakistan and a lot of other counties for that matter. However I do not see how the problems India has with Pakistan, or terrorists should be U.S. responsibility. India should be able to handle such problems within its own borders.

I don't think we should deny help, but I don't think it's a result of U.S. policy.

Chip
    There are two a provarbs in Marathi.
    First say keep liquar away from Monkies.
    Second says Never give a Flare in Monkey's Hands..
    US till date supllies the flares to this Drunken Monkey !!
    It's now time to choose who should be whose natural friend and not just intrested time passers.
    Problem with India is we have been absorbing all the attacks since last 5000 years.. Alexander came here, Mangols came here, Mughals came here, Portugeese came here.. British came here, French were here, Chinese attacked us, Now.. next ?

Occupation
    Optical Retail

Redhot Jumper Mullah's Language..

Musharraf, is now speaking of Mullah Omar 's language and demanding proofs ... !! He needs picuters of the events which concived his own offsprings in the womb of the his witches.. the Jaish E Mohammad and Lashkar E Toyaba .. In marathi there is a provarb.. "Chorachya Utlya Bomba" Meaning .. Thief shouting against the Police.

Occupation
    Optical Retail

Wave About Turn..

Today,they are saying they will cooperate in Investigation of the attcaks.Till few hours ago, they had bluntly refused to Enquire about Lashkare Toyaba and Jaish E Mohammd. No doubt, US must have given them some arm twists . In Hindi, there is a Provarb: Laatoke(Kick's )Bhoot (Ghosts)Baatonse( Language of Words) nahi( no) Manate ( Cannot be dealt with). There must have been some solid kicking , India feels.. but it's nothing to be proud of as the Kicks are not given by India but by the US.

Occupation
    Optical Retail

Innosent dreaming..

Originally posted by Johns
    If only there were such a thing as "trouble within borders". Terorrism knows no borders. This is a global war, and all the nations of the world will find out who their true allies are. It's not their war/ our war anymore.
    Everybody should pray that it becomes the reality.
    I feel, till there are boundries, there are limitataions to the Unity of this world to come together and sort out issues peacefully. Boundries are within minds. Every mind (and every nation has one,) to fight it's own war.Simple people like you and me feel that the war is Global. But when we call our selves Nations , things drastically change. Nations never have Friends. They have bare and open interests and cannot afford to offer a grain more than their own Interests.
    In our History of 5000 years, we have never attacked any country but have suceessfully given befitting reply at our own when things became unbearable.
    People like Martin Luther, Mahatma Gandhi were social leadres. Unfortunatly,The Nations are not runned by this class, but Politicians, who would not hesitate to sale, kill or chill their own children when time comes.

Occupation
    Optical Retail

Smilie How Clever!!

India called back the Ambessador in Pakistan in protest to the Pak Miltry and ISI, (Their CIA) . Musha "rough" bluntly denied to retaliate the what happens normally, and said he wil not call back their Ambasador from New Delhi,( Our Capital).
    Alas! He was sure that at least his emabssy staff were on the safer land than in Pak !!:bbg:

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Sandee:

I am still sympathetic but:

1: India is the 2nd most populous country in the world, surely it should be capable of defending itself.
    2: This is a mistake that we make repeatedly, never give back any territory unless you can't defend it. Of course, with my imperialist policy on this most of Europe and all of Japan would still be ours today. Keep all land you pay for in blood, it's a currency you can't afford to waste.

Chip

Thread Information