FRAMES DATA Quarterly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRAMES DATA Quarterly

Anyone got an out of date but recent FRAMES w/ price list?
    - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Fast, A.S., BSVT, CMBA, ABOC
    "The first concepts of superior principle are always defeated by the perfected example of established practice."

SE Wandering Eyes Sales & Service does
    Call 352-817-1611
    Working hard so you don't have to

Comment

Why??

Comment

Because I am running a training program for opticians and I need to be able to teach them how to use this resource without impacting our limited budget too greatly.
        - - - - - - - -
        "The first concepts of superior principle are always defeated by the perfected example of established practice."

Comment

KB get it on disc, then they can all use in one closed circut class room. Besides how long can it take to teach someone how to look through a catalogue? Small children with practically no education used to be able to handle the Sears version. Maybe even today's opticians could be taught in less than a day.

Chip

Comment

Originally posted by chip anderson View Post
            Maybe even today's opticians could be taught in less than a day.

Chip
            Might take some of them a couple of weeks. They ain't as smart as they used to be.

Comment

ouch! Glad I didn't say that :finger:

Comment

Thanks Chip

Originally posted by chip anderson View Post
                KB get it on disc, then they can all use in one closed circut class room. Besides how long can it take to teach someone how to look through a catalogue? Small children with practically no education used to be able to handle the Sears version. Maybe even today's opticians could be taught in less than a day.

Chip
                So, Chip, how can you teach even small children how to use something you don't have ...? Say, picture might just do it ... but me thinks that the real thing would be an advantage - AND if I can acquire one without incurring a $400 cost so much the better.

Don't mean to seem rude ... did that seem rude ...? [I tell ya, sometimes I'm so cynical ... mumble, mumble, mutter mutter ...]
                - - - - - - - -

Comment

WEB VISION LINKS

The Most CompleteOptical Website Listing
                  To find the optical company you are looking for.

Inspired by http://optiboard.com members active in 2004
                  (compiled and copyright by Chris Ryser)
                  741 Optical Web Sites Listed

:cheers:

Comment

KB:
                    A: Surely you have this in whatever office you dispense in. Pirate a copy for a day or two, it's all they will need it.
                    B: On disc. there are other things available and larger for teaching purposes.
                    C: I suspect Frames data might even freebee a quarterly disc if you were to tell them that you were teaching (and thereby indoctrinateing newbies) to use thier tools.
                    D: The disc has suggested retail prices which might be helpfull to newbies.

Chip

Comment

FramesDATA has agreed to send Kevin a CD with pricing. He should get it in the next couple of days. I appreciate FramesDATA's active participation in Kevin's endeavors.
                      J. R. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by JRS View Post
                        FramesDATA has agreed to send Kevin a CD with pricing. He should get it in the next couple of days. I appreciate FramesDATA's active participation in Kevin's endeavors.
                        That was very generous of Jobson, kudo's to them for their support.
                        1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
                        1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
                        1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Comment

I really appreciate all the help in getting this great tool.
                          - - - - - - - -

Comment

Glad we could help! Hope the training goes well.

Comment

Hi All, I am also seeking a FRAME FACTS or FRAMES DATA price book from the mid 1990's (any year and any quarter). I am willing to pay $150 for it. Please send email toDrRobert@eyeworksgroup.com if you can help. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X