Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video Games, do you play them too?

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    video games are played by almost all kinds of people from children to old people.They play all types of games.IT is very fun to play

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzinator View Post
    Rocket League just went free to play. Its really fun if you haven't tried it.
    <3 Rocket League
    Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    I stopped playing online video games due to the lack of internet privacy. So when my brother asked me to try this game called Among Us online, I was very skeptical. But now I am kinda addicted to it.

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy18 View Post
    I stopped playing online video games due to the lack of internet privacy. So when my brother asked me to try this game called Among Us online, I was very skeptical. But now I am kinda addicted to it.
    Among Us is such a fun game to play with friends. I personally don't like public lobbies but love playing with friends.

Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Occupation
    Apparently I was playing Red Dead wrong. I started with story mode and got board, which sounds like the general consensus. I'll try again with the online mode and probably get hooked like everyone else but for now I'm enjoying FFVII remake. It is definitely living up to my expectations which makes me very happy.

Not so much with Cyberpunk. That sounds like nightmare. I heard they actually pulled it from PS4 for the glitches though it seems to be okay on the PS5. I'll be looking forward to whenever they iron it out. Probably another 3 years....

Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing. I love everything about that game but for some reason don't like to play it extensively. Not sure why, maybe slight tedium, but I pick it back up once or twice a year.

Review of Skyrim on VR- slightly disappointing. Though it is beautiful and has all the same great play features, movement is very strange. If you play with a dualshock controller the movement isn't bad but you don't get that full experience. With the motion controls you get the full immersion but have to 'jump' forward to move. Not the best setup but still impressive considering it wasn't made for VR. Either way- Skyrim being one of those games that you want to play for 10 hours straight will strain the eyes with VR.
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    So I picked up escape from tarkov a few months ago and I have to say that it is the hardest bust also most rewarding shooter I have ever played.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Currently roaming between Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord on PC, Cyberpunk, FIFA 21 and eagerly awaiting the MLB the Show on Xbox finally. Also jumping back into Mass Effect: Andromeda. Some CoD: Warzone with the guys but not as much atm. Looking for an MMORPG to jump back into as well. We should all start a little optical gaming group. If anyone wants, add me on Xbox and Steam. IIxIPariahIxII (i's). Yes, I was young and stupid when I first joined Optiboard, but I was a prolific gamer back then lol.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I play Diablo III and World of Warcraft. I really want to get a Nintendo Switch so I can play Animal Crossing for a change of pace.
    Krystle

Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Occupation
    I've recently delved back into Diablo. It's fun but tends to become tedious quickly, in my opinion. Therefore, I play in small doses.

The Switch is fun. I've got friends who have it and it definitely makes for a good social gaming system- but I've got VR for that. If I have company, Beat Saber or AstroBots are my go-tos... that being said, nothing beats Mario Party. *sigh
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Quince View Post
    I've recently delved back into Diablo. It's fun but tends to become tedious quickly, in my opinion. Therefore, I play in small doses.

The Switch is fun. I've got friends who have it and it definitely makes for a good social gaming system- but I've got VR for that. If I have company, Beat Saber or AstroBots are my go-tos... that being said, nothing beats Mario Party. *sigh
    I agree. I play Diablo when I just want to mindlessly mow down mobs. At this point, I am getting up there in Torment levels and it's not as fun. Looking forward to IV!

I would really like to get an Oculus, but we live in a somewhat narrow townhouse, so there isn't much room to roam.
    Krystle

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystleClear View Post
    I agree. I play Diablo when I just want to mindlessly mow down mobs. At this point, I am getting up there in Torment levels and it's not as fun. Looking forward to IV!

I would really like to get an Oculus, but we live in a somewhat narrow townhouse, so there isn't much room to roam.
    There's some pretty good setups for stationary VR. But I feel ya there. I still can't hook up my Vive since moving to Atlanta :(

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    So I just wanted to celebrate a little. I decided to play more ranked in rocket league this season. I managed to get my champ level reward this season!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    So I just wanted to celebrate a little. I decided to play more ranked in rocket league this season. I managed to get my champ level reward this season!
    Congrats! You on PC Sled?

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by IIxIPariahIxII View Post
    Congrats! You on PC Sled?
    Yep

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yep
    Steam?

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Smiguel is my steam name

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    So yeah, i also play video games, love racing, Assetto Corsa mostly and BeamNG Drive, novel like games such as call of cthulu (lovecraft) story rich games like Detroit become human and some hearthstone for relax.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of the Lab View Post
    Pub G, Fortnite. Looking forward to Sea of Thieves, & Far Cry 5.
    I had played PUBG It's great fun Specially in last zone and played FAR CRY 1 & 2 a long time ago I like Far Cry 2 very much Soon I'll start Far Cry 3.

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Ok Elden Ring anyone? This is my first souls like game and I am having a blast!

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    playing fifa 21 on playstation

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Ok Elden Ring anyone? This is my first souls like game and I am having a blast!
    God yes. Surprisingly as I don't care for anything after Demon Souls. All just felt the same. But Elden Ring is amazing. I do plan out my time with it though. Way too easy to spend 3 hours running around before completing one quest. I still need to add you to Steam lol Any idea how to initiate the crossplay summons?

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Fortnite with no building is pretty interesting atm

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by NAICITPO View Post
    Fortnite with no building is pretty interesting atm
    I heard they were doing that. Is it just an event? I think they should have it as a permanent mode but the building aspect, to me, is what makes Fortnite different. Also the basis for the original game lol.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by IIxIPariahIxII View Post
    I heard they were doing that. Is it just an event? I think they should have it as a permanent mode but the building aspect, to me, is what makes Fortnite different. Also the basis for the original game lol.
    I think no building is for this season and it just started a week ago. I played last night for the first time and it plays MUCH faster with sprinting. I do miss building though, I just wasn't a box fight master. If there could be some sort of happy medium, like making the amount of resources people could carry much smaller I think I would like that better.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by NAICITPO View Post
    I think no building is for this season and it just started a week ago. I played last night for the first time and it plays MUCH faster with sprinting. I do miss building though, I just wasn't a box fight master. If there could be some sort of happy medium, like making the amount of resources people could carry much smaller I think I would like that better.
    I never could build (too much Battlefield way back in the day lol) but have friends who'll build around us and I just give them cover fire

Thread Information