No announcement yet.

Anti-Slip Discs Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or. You can get an MEI EZFit NBL and be done with all blocks and pads.
    I bend light. That is what I do.

Comment

WHAT IN THE WORLD! Literally researching this... i need this so badly! It would totally one-up our competition

Comment

I wanted to know if any of you then tried Kollodium and with what results

Comment

The product is out of stock in the US for the distributor with which I placed the order. At this point it will be a little more than a month until I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
            The product is out of stock in the US for the distributor with which I placed the order. At this point it will be a little more than a month until I get it.
            It's on the way and will cost about $115 for 1 liter.

Comment

It's on the way and will cost about $115 for 1 liter.
              I just got it today and will report on findings soon.

Comment

I just got it today and will report on findings soon.
                I've finally been using the collodium. It applies easily (I use a Q-tip), and it quickly dries to form a temporary layer. The temporary layer washes off easily. I'm gradually getting used to it, so I've been putting it between an intermediate film and the lens. I haven't tried putting it alone between the leap pad and the lens.

If you use this substance be careful. There are all sorts of warnings on the bottle, and I believe the collodium is suspended in ether. I'm a lightweight so, I have been using a respirator when applying the stuff.

Comment

I use Dynagrip from Dynamic labs. Never had a problem

Comment

Working...
                  X