Please help.

I have a patient with the Davis Verizon plan that offers an annual supply of contacts for some absurd $20 copay. The plan actually covers only Davis-supplied contacts (i.e. very old designs such as Acuvue 2) at this price, but the verbiage on the plan is vague, leading to much patient (and optician) confusion. You can tell this is a Jurassic plan because the prefix is BEL, for "Bell Atlantic." There is a form to fill out and send in for reimbursement for non-plan contacts, but if I send it in it will be considered submitting a claim, and I don't want to do that before I can tell the patient at least a good guess of what the coverage is going to be. And I really don't want to spend seven hours on hold with Davis Vision today.

Please, dear sweet baby Jesus, let there be someone on OptiBoard with an idea what I can tell my patient Davis is going to cover on their annual supply of Acuvue Oasys One-Day contacts.

Note: Please feel free to miss me with the "Just don't take Davis" hot takes. I don't get to make that decision.