Essilor's marketing presents Eyezen+ as an enhanced SV lens available to anyone. Since it is kind of a progressive lens, is it really a good fit for anyone? I am considering ordering a set for myself to try out to see if it would be a good option for my patients in the 30 - 40 year old range that don't yet have presbyopia (at least no add power on the script) but are approaching it. I'm 33, so, I'm in that demographic.

Obviously, I know I can ask them if they have trouble with visual fatigue from near/intermediate work, and filter out the good candidates that way, but... In your experiences, what type of patient is a good fit for Eyezen lenses? Have any patients not adapted well to slight progressive addition? Do you think it's all Essilor marketing mumbo jumbo or is it a worthwhile purchase for your patients? Can it function as training wheels for a future PAL? I have read a few blogs online touting Eyezen+ as a waste of money. I don't want to offer patients something that will end up in non-adapt remakes when they were doing fine with normal SV lenses.

Curious to hear your thoughts. Thank you in advance. You all are very generous with your knowledge and expertise.