We want to have a mineral glass surfacing and edging unit for our retail business. We previously had the traditional unit where we used to surface from blanks using red sand and emery powder and polish. Then with the advent of polymer we had to shut shop and we sold the machines. Also dispensing for certain frame styles like half-rim and rimless was dicey.
We have again started working with glass and do it for full and half-rims. We can do it for rimless also, as you know, but the time required is crazy.
Please let me know if there is a one-stop shop or multiple where I could purchase
1. Surfacing unit that can produce single vision, bifocal and multi focal lenses. There is no need for any coating, however it would be a good addition.
2. Edging unit to craft lenses for all frame styles. Rimless included. Right now, we use hand edgers, grooving is a challenge and so are the drill mounts.

I have searched online and they end up with Chinese manufacturers. There are a few good ones. However we want to be able to offer the best, and Im hoping to hear your views.

Thanks in advance.
Benny John