I would like to buy 3 pairs of eyeglasses with Younger Optics lens, one single vision Trilogy, one Nupolar and one Drivewear. But the salesperson of one optical retailer told me these are just brand names, they sell Essilor and Hoya lens, and Essilor labs also can make Trilogy, Nupolar and Drivewear. Then he began to say people got information from internet seems to be very educated about all products in the market, but actually knows just a little. I was then getting very confused. Some finished lens availability charts (Crizal Advance) I found on the internet did show Essilor logo, but with Younger Optics, Shamir, Zeiss, Seiko name on it. I would appreciate if somebody could explain it clearly for me?

I am living in Burnaby, BC, Canada. I tried many optical stores Pearle Vision, Costco, Sears....They only sell Essilor lens. I sent emails to Younger Optics and called their custom service, but still has no clue where I can buy Younger Optics product. It seems they only deal with wholesale lens manufacturers.

If I finally find a retailer who claims they do sell younger optics lens, how can I be sure the lens is not faked cheap one. Is the certificate of authenticity good enough?

Would appreciate some information and help.<br><br>