Hi, this is Aimee in the Marketing Department at Younger Optics.

I am often asked by ECPs if we have any materials that help explain the benefits of polarized lenses, and how they work.

We have quite a few resources to help ECPs explain polarized lenses to patients, many of which are available from the NuPolar Marketing and Education website.

Our most in-depth technical booklet on the topic of polarized lenses is called The Art & Science of NuPolar. If you would like a copy for your ECP office, please send me a private message with your name, the name of your practice, and your mailing address. You may have up to 5 copies; just let me know!

If you don't want to wait for a lovely printed version, you can download a copy here: The Art & Science of NuPolar PDF (Right Click, Save Link As...)

I would also like to remind you that we have a brand new booklet that was developed in conjunction with Transitions called More Choices.
There is an in-depth press release about it here: More Choices Press Release on Optiboard

Any questions? Reply to this thread! You may also send a private message with questions or literature requests.

Regards!

Aimee Mingus
Younger Optics
Marketing Department