Apparently my Colts are ready! If they're really as good as they looked Thursday night, the commissioner should allow them to take the rest of the season off and match them up with someone in the AFC Championship game (just so they can beat the Chargers this year).

But enough smack... Well, maybe just a little more.

Penn State starts out with a 59-0 thumping of a "cupcake" (and Notre Dame appears to be another Twinkie)...
Michigan LOSES to a "cupcake" (and is getting thumped by a PAC-10 team, which is one step up)...
Florida State loses to Clemson (again) pulling JoePA within 2 games on the all-time win list...
Colts start out by shutting down last year's premiere offense (while repeatedly burning my least favorite of last year's Colts- Jason "can't cover" David)!

Can one person absorb so much happiness???

Going to the Cowboys-Giants game tomorrow night with some co-workers... hard to know for whom to root (last time I was in Texas Stadium, the Cowboys beat the Colts, so I guess I'll root for Peyton's brother).

Enjoy (I know I am while it lasts... cause seasons have a way of turning ugly reaaaaaaal quick)!

Go get some payback tonight, JoePA!!!