Over the last few years I have really soured on fashion brand names. I am not talking about brand names that develop through our industry like Tura or Silhouette, but brand names like Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Gucci. I feel that many of these frames are extremely over price and have little value. I have no problem with having expensive stuff, but the look, quality, and style must be there. I look at a lot of the brand names and I am disappointed. I feel that for their price they do not match up to the quality or style that they should, and I feel that they are not industry leader anymore.

Now I am not going to lie and build myself up to be a saint that I am not. I do carry some brand names. The city where we dispense in is a very basic (cough**redneck**cough) city. I am being repeatitively told that we carry the best and most unique styles in town, but I do have to stay rather conservative. So I carry some brand names, but the brands I carry are the ones with the best value for the price. But I am very happy with my inventory and I do feel that the product I sell is fair and not over priced.

I just wanted to see how others felt on this issue.