Hats off to Harry A Saake for starting "Tips". This is a very valuable collection of information we all need. According to my wife, what I did is an act of dedication or pure lunacy. But, here it is . . .
Each off the postings except the small number of questions has been copied as a separate "txt" file. Each has its own title, although the titles need a closer look. I even found a free data base manager that can hold them all and anyone can bring up a topic when they wish to. As new postings become available they can be downloaded and inserted by the user. This is NOT rocket science.
I'm looking for a partner who will clean up the titles and put them in the data base and make them available as free downloads on the Optiboard. Steve mentioned looking for similar help on this.
Please let me know if you would like to help. I will send the files over to you zipped and self extracting for edit. Most of the hard work is done.
I believe the efforts of our colleagues who have something to share should be made available to all in an accesible way. And, those of us who can help make that happen . . . should.

Thanks