Optical4less Buying group (A good solution for small optical stores )
This is a way for your company to against large Optical stores .

Who we are
http://Optical4less.com
We , Optical4less have more than 5 retail stores in HongKong and also factories for lenses crafting / frames manufactoring .
Our company has close connection with more than 10 eyeglasses frame/lens factories in HongKong and Mainland China which we can supply you the best quality optical products with the lowest price in the world .

How to get the Lowest Price ???

As you all knew , the more goods you order the lower the price you will get per unit . But for some small retail stores they cannot consume large amount of frames / lenses . This is why the cost of a small store always higher than that of large stores like Sears optical , Lenscrafters ... etc .
So what I'm suggesting is to gather some buddies to order from the same supplier - me , I mean :P so I can quote you all with a same , and the lowest price .

On this case , both sides win .
I can do larger amount of business , you can get lower price than ordering alone .

I will ship the goods seperately to each of you so you don't have to worry about it .

How do I get in ?

Its even easier than order from other place .

1) Check out our web site for frames selections . All the models in http://optical4less.com are available for bulk order .

2) Contact me admin@optical4less.com and tell me about the model numbers and quantities .

3) To ensure you are ordering the goods , we will reply you with the price of range and require you to make a little deposit for your order . (* It may around $3 per unit or less )
make sure you are able to pay the deposit with Paypal.com as this is the way safer and they have policy to protect the buyers .
*Different model/product may require different amount of deposit

4) After the Deadline I'll reply you with the total discounted price . The final price must be lower than the one I quote you before . At least , must not higher .(Only deposited buyer will be counted )

5) Complete the payment with LC or use Escrow company .

6) Ship to your companies seperatly .

Just six steps and these help your comapny safe a lot !

Rules of ordering

For frames :
Minimum order per each style : 1 dozen
Minimum order for total : 10 dozen

For Opathalmic Lenses :
Minimum order : 250 pairs (500 single lenses)

Deadline of first wave ordering: 13th Feb 2004

Don't miss the chance . Let's group up and fight the giants !

Contact E-mail : admin@optical4less.com

Yours,
Albert
Opticl4less.com administrator