Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All OptiBoard Photographers! (Fall 2003)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All OptiBoard Photographers! (Fall 2003)

Spotted this lonly bird while on my hollies...
    Attached Files

Soo close

We were but 3 feet from this beast.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's what happens when you let a 3 year old hold your camera. Unfortunately I left the motor-drive on, so I ended up with 6 of these!
      J. R. Smith

Comment

JRS said:
        Here's what happens when you let a 3 year old hold your camera. Unfortunately I left the motor-drive on, so I ended up with 6 of these!

If it were more in focus it would've been a great shot. Just remind next time "arm's length"! :D
        ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Comment

Bailey's introduction to Barnstable Harbor..

Bailey is a Leader Dog in training from East Tennessee. He is being trained by Optiboarder
          Roy Ferguson. On a recent trip to Cape Cod I attempted to round out his education by fixing him up with a couple loose women. That picture will follow. His introduction to salt water was photographed by the father of the floozie's. It was great to see the lad having fun!

hj
          Attached Files
          "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
          Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
          www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

Speaking of dogs

My wife has taken a liking to dressing ours for seasonal/holiday shots (don't tell PETA). :D
            Attached Files
            Last edited by keithbenjamin; 09-08-2003, 08:45 AM.
            Laramy-K Optical - The Independent Lab for the Independent Practitioner

Comment

Bailey and the ladies!

As promised!
              Attached Files
              Lord Byron

Comment

Great pics, Harry! The flower pic reminds me of the many "antler" pics we have of my nephew's dog. We had to hold her for the pic or she would tear the antlers to smithereens!
                ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Comment

Bailey and the Ladies were just resting..

after playing with the tennis ball for an hour or so before their swim and go fetch antics. Bailey was 100% puppy during the entire time. Roy gave us all a remarkable demonstration. He put the "leader jersey" on Bailey and told him he was now working. Roy proceeded to walk back and forth in front of the other 2 dogs. Bailey never left his side or broke stride, even when the other 2 dogs tried to play with Bailey. The tennis ball in the picture was thrown in front of Bailey while he was walking with Roy. Bear in mind this was the same ball he had been chasing all morning. Bailey never deviated from his path with Roy or paid any attention to the ball. He is really something special.

Last week I told my wife she would bond with Bailey even though she would be seeing him for less than 4 waking hours during the weekend.(She is a nurse and working 2 12 hour shifts over the weekend)We had to leave early in the morning to get to a meeting in Providence and Bailey thought it would be a good idea to say goodbye to Sue by going in and waking her up for that purpose. She actually got up laughing. She was sad to see him go as was I. The sadness, however, is tempered by the knowledge that Bailey will be someones bridge to independence.

hj
                  Lord Byron

Comment

This is fun, everyone takes such great photos.
                    I like to do a little Macrophotography sometimes.
                    This is a Dragonfly that likes cruisin' his territory around the backyard clothesline.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Very Cool!
                      Laramy-K Optical - The Independent Lab for the Independent Practitioner

Comment

THOMAS, ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE ! !

B

Comment

Thomas,
                          That Dragonfly pic is too fabulous! I think it is my new fav!:D
                          ~Cindy

Comment

Great Shot Thomas !!!

:drop:

Comment

Thank you

Thank you all for the great comments.
                              It encourages me to post one more.
                              I took this shot this past Wednesday, this guy being too big for the lizards to eat was able to just relax on the Hibiscus and enjoy the Florida sunshine.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X