Thread: Conference....... Breakfast Get-together!

OptiBoard Apprentice

Thumbs up Conference....... Breakfast Get-together!

Hello all..... I know I'm not an Optician, as well am new here, and might also be considered to be a bit of a nut because of my interest in eye exercises, I would really be interested in meeting with some of you for a moment since you all will be here in Vegas.

I was quite serious when I said that when I'm ready, I would like your guy's observation of my doing the methods as a matter of record, because I will be setting up a website, and also post updates here for you guys.
    It is my INTENT to discover "once and for all", if this stuff works or not, and have the observation of Professionals such as yourselves to be witness to my doing this.
    This stuff has been in obscurity, and I want to get some REAL LIFE evidence either "for" or "against".

Anyway, this requires no significant effort on your parts, just to simply stand by as "aware" bystanders and observers, as I do this in the Public Light.

So, I would love to meet some of you, to let you know I'm not some "nut-case" as you see with some people, and that I'm a serious but normal guy who wants to know the TRUTH, and as well wants his eyesite back.
    Thus, I would just like to "touch base" with you all, to let you know I'm REAL, and maybe give you guys some "comfort" with observing what I'm going to do, and would like to have from you all.

Thus, I would love to meet up with some of you for Breakfast or something and just say HI.....

So, let's set a Place, Time, and Morning! I'm good for the Venetian or something as has been talked about.
    Friday morning at 7:30 would be good for me in the Food Court.

So who's game? I know Steve said he was open any time, so I would love to meet you Steve.

Anyway, in case anyone might be "afraid" of me, because of my defending the eye exercises in that post, this is me in case your wondering.
    http://www.leeuniverse.org
    My non-updated Resume http://www.leeuniverse.org/portfolio...lensresume.doc
    I'm not a NUT, I swear...... :hammer: :cheers: :p

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Lee,

I'm not sure I can make breakfast that morning yet. I won't know until we get closer to the meeting.

So far we have two official meeting times:

9:00am Friday and the Shamir booth
    11:00am Saturday at the Essilor booth.

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Does a person have to pay for the entire conference to check out the booths?
    Or is there like a small admission fee for normal folk to go and view the various booths like at a regular business show?
    I'm guessing there should be, but at the website I couldn't see any info on it.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    If you order your tickets well in advance, there's no cost to attend the convention floor and booths. I don't know when that cutoff date is though.

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Thread Information