Millville / Vineland, NJ Optometrist Job with Private Ophthalmology/Optometry Group Practice. Join a Very Employee Centric Group!

Join a Private Ophthalmology / Optometry Group Practice. Very Employee Centric Group!

Our private practice Ophthalmology / Optometry group is recruiting an Optometrist. You'll be joining a wonderful team of collegial doctors and staff. The group is very "Employee Centric" and strives to make this a fantastic place to work. We would love to find a talented, relational Optometrist for our practice and for our patients.

Highlights Include:

• 9 Doctors
  • Surgical Comanagement & Primary Optometry Role
  • Pick from base salary or base + bonus (including productivity and optical)
  • Excellent Benefits
  • Market leading private practice
  • Very efficient practice
  • Employee Centric
  • Word of Mouth Practice
  • Own ASC
  • Nearly 60,000 patient visits annually

“I joined this group because it is a community-based practice in a field where we have new technologies that impact lives daily through improvement and customization of vision. I love forming relationships with my patients and preserving and restoring vision is my passion.” - Doctor on Staff

Learn More
To find out if this position matches your career goals and patient care philosophy, reach out to Drew Caldwell of OjO, Ophthalmology jobs Online. Drew@ojonline.net
All inquiries are confidential. OjO's job matching services are free of cost to ophthalmologists and optometrists.