Busy Ophthalmology / Optometry Group. Wonderful Culture.

Cherry Hill, NJ / Sparta, NJ Medical Optometrist Job Opportunity. We have an amazing opportunity for you!

Our organization is a referral based surgical ophthalmology practice. We are recruiting a Medical Optometrist to join our team of 20 doctors.
You’ll provide team-oriented care in a high-volume clinic with complex pathologies. We have a friendly, supportive culture with strong core values.
We have been providing exceptional patient care for 4 decades, on the foundation of innovation and were the first group to perform LASIK in our region. In the history of the practice, there has been very low turnover.

What our physicians have to say about practicing with our group:
“I have been with the practice for over two decades and have seen only one surgeon leave. That is a testament to our culture. We have a team oriented, physician focused, and patient centric practice with a reputation for excellent outcomes and leading innovation. Our physicians are supported in all aspects of practice management and have access to the best technology.”
“After being in practice for five years, I began searching for a larger group with more practice administration support and a different mix of patient cases. I decided to join here because of their stellar clinical reputation and physician-centric culture. I enjoy coming to the practice and can focus my time on patients."

Learn more about this great opportunity. Reach out to Drew Caldwell to learn more: Drew@ojonline.net
All inquiries are confidential. Our job matching service is free for optometrists and ophthalmologists.