Licensed Optician – South Orlando
Do you love helping people see better?
If you’re passionate about eye care and want to join a leading team of professionals, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a licensed optician to join our multi-location practice – This location is South Orlando/ Dr Phillps area.
This is a great opportunity to use your skills in fitting eyewear and selling patient solutions to make a difference in people’s lives.
With an international client base each encounter will be as unique as it is fun. Our eyewear collections include Dita, Cartier, Armani and our clients are diverse, loving great eyewear is easy with our luxury optical.
Our Staff loves the one-on-one attention that we offer, our success is in cross training our staff to assist in the patient exam as well as offering top skills in selling eyewear.
Skills requested:
-dispensing/adjusting eyewear
-eyewear sales
-contact lens dispensing
-assisting in the patient exam, experience in refracting is a bonus
You’ll also have access to top-tier tools and resources, from our digital iPad for accurate measurements to our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment – auto refractors, fundus photography and more
Licensed Opticians and soon to be licensed in the State of Florida is required, bilingual Spanish is preferred.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, click the link below to learn more and apply today.
First step- send your CV to charisse@imatters.net – or call me! 866.412.4115
I would love to help you too, schedule a time with me! https://tinyurl.com/597ns6z5
imatters represents the leading eye care practices, corporations, sales, and research projects in the Nation. We have many full and part-time careers throughout the US. Let’s get you connected with us whether today or in the future.
Good careers – start with great clients, better opportunities, where your aspirations become reality – we have those great careers. Contact us today to help you and your practices succeed. www.imatters.net