Optometrist - Full Time- Full-Scope Care (Well-Established Practice) – Hartford County, CT

• Licensed new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply

Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
Do what you love -As a long-established with a great reputation, our practice offers ODs the perfect opportunity to practice full-scope care with a loyal, growing patient base.

-mentorship for continuing your growth and knowledge

Beautiful new office and equipment! 6 lanes, techs, scribes, EMR, front desk, established patient base.

Environment

A lovely location – Located minutes from Hartford, Bristol is a beautiful and vivacious place to live.

It combines small-town vibes with exceptional schools, nature and providing an unmatched living experience for the people who love to call this place their home.

Schedule & Benefits

• Competitive pay and benefits
  • Our standard hours are Monday to Friday 9-6 with NO WEEKENDS and an average schedule of 15-18 patients per day.

- We offer our ODs a great, competitive salary with full benefits.

Bonus! our ODs don’t have to work nights, holidays, weekends, or travel!

Testimonial!The staff are all great, friendly, helpful and truly care about their customers. I really felt welcomed by all their staff. The office is clean and very cozy.” 5 stars - Mazie

What You’ll Need: • Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree • Valid state license to practice optometry
Start with a confidential conversation with us - send your CV to charisse@imatters.net
I would love to help you too, schedule a time with me! https://tinyurl.com/597ns6z5
imatters represents the leading eye care practices, corporations, sales, and research projects in the Nation. We have many full and part-time careers throughout the US. Let’s get you connected with us whether today or in the future. www.imatters.net 866.412.4115