Licensed Optician- Luxury Boutique – Fun Atmosphere – Sacramento, California!
Our love is eyewear! Curated, custom, and collections that are not available in every office!
With love comes enjoyment, success and personal growth.
We want you… to succeed as a top tier Optician with us.
As opticians and artisans ourselves we provide mentorships to those wanting to grow into luxury. Support for those that love luxury and desire to be in a private practice.
Our Licensed opticians have options too! Full time, bonuses, benefits and lead fulfilled careers. Make us your forever home with a partnership track.
it is 2023 and your life will move in a new direction, not static, but engaged and growing.
Why us! We see the world better with concierge care, eyewear purchasing parties, and your best day in eyecare!
Fabulous review! Loved my visit! I have wanted glasses that have personality - ideally mine! This is the first place time I've had more than one option - and all incredible! I really loved having a designer's eye helping me select the right look for my face and personality!
Let’s make it your new career- you deserve it! Location and Luxury, live in our town or commute, we are a 30 min drive to Sacramento, and 45 min to the mountains!
Your future begins with the first step.. send your resume to Charisse@imatters.net.. Schedule your confidential conversation and see your future. 866.412.4115
imatters – representing top tier clients, talent and growth in the eyecare community. www.imatters.net