Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Designer Optical & Sun Closeouts - Brand New With Cases

  1. #1
    OptiBoardaholic OptiBoard Bronze Supporter Discount-Eyewear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Posts
    211

    Redhot Jumper Designer Optical & Sun Closeouts - Brand New With Cases

    Tons of inventory from all of the top designer brands in both optical and sun. Everything is new with cases. If interested in inventory please comment or direct message me. Thank you.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3817.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	15123

  2. #2
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    5
    what is price? thanks

  3. #3
    OptiBoardaholic OptiBoard Bronze Supporter Discount-Eyewear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by opticalking View Post
    what is price? thanks
    All different price points. Against forum rules to post prices here. Can you send me a direct message with your email address?

  4. #4
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Discount-Eyewear View Post
    All different price points. Against forum rules to post prices here. Can you send me a direct message with your email address?
    opticalking318@gmail.com

  5. #5
    OptiBoardaholic OptiBoard Bronze Supporter Discount-Eyewear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by opticalking View Post

    Emailed !

  6. #6
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Los angels
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Discount-Eyewear View Post
    Tons of inventory from all of the top designer brands in both optical and sun. Everything is new with cases. If interested in inventory please comment or direct message me. Thank you.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3817.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	15123
    Hello, can you email me more information? pricing and models, my email is vrezh_hovhannisyan@yahoo.com, thank you.

  7. #7
    OptiBoardaholic OptiBoard Bronze Supporter Discount-Eyewear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrezh View Post
    Hello, can you email me more information? pricing and models, my email is vrezh_hovhannisyan@yahoo.com, thank you.
    email sent

  8. #8
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Posts
    4
    Hi
    Interested in product line, please forward available inventory to onsight914@gmail.com
    Thank you

  9. #9
    OptiBoardaholic OptiBoard Bronze Supporter Discount-Eyewear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by onsight View Post
    Hi
    Interested in product line, please forward available inventory to onsight914@gmail.com
    Thank you

    Email sent!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2022, 11:36 AM
  2. Designer Closeouts From All Major Brands - Optical & Sun
    By Discount-Eyewear in forum Optical Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2021, 11:20 AM
  3. Tons Of Designer Closeouts Complete With Case - Brand New
    By Discount-Eyewear in forum Optical Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2020, 01:28 PM
  4. Tons of Designer Closeouts Brand New With Case
    By Discount-Eyewear in forum Optical Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2020, 10:39 AM
  5. Tons of Designer Closeouts Brand New With Case
    By Discount-Eyewear in forum Optical Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2020, 11:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •