Thread: Orlando Area FLORIDA Optometrist Job with Private Practice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rising Star
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Orlando Area FLORIDA Optometrist Job with Private Practice

Well-known FLORIDA Ophthalmology/Optometry Practice is hiring a Medical Optometrist for a brand new location in Kissimmee, FLORIDA!

Professional Growth, Great Mentors, a Stable Position with a growing team, and a VERY LUCRATIVE earning opportunity!

We want to hire two talented Optometrists for our well-established 17-Doctor practice. We're located in beautiful Central Florida. Essential skills required are the ability to provide quality patient eye care, strong organizational skills with attention to detail, and experience working in a fast-paced environment. We are a a multi-specialty MD/OD group with numerous locations, 2 AAAHC Accredited ASC's. Our team of eye doctors and surgeons are all board-certified and are committed to providing the highest quality patient care.

• $150k Base
    • $5k Sign On
    • Generous Productivity Bonuses
    • Great Benefits
    • Wonderful Team and Work Culture

Here's what 2 of the team's Optometrists have to say:
    "I have worked here for 32 years and I love the fact that we are a close organization with a family atmosphere. A lot of our staff has been here a long time. Our model of patient care allows for full-scope optometric care and our organization really rewards a good work ethic."

"I would love to serve as the incoming OD’s mentor. I welcome the opportunity to help others grow and excel. I love the fact that our organization allows for professional growth- there is a lot of opportunity in our area with our team. If you want to practice full-scope optometry, are looking for a mentor, and would love to be rewarded for your skills and work ethic, this is a great team to join."

Our doctors and staff are committed to providing the highest quality and most technologically advanced eye care in a compassionate, friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Our group's services include ophthalmology, optometry, cataract surgery, diagnosis and treatment of retina disorders and glaucoma, eyelid procedures, and refractive procedures, including LASIK. Maintaining and improving the gift of sight is what drives us to deliver the most comprehensive services offered today.

Learn more about this and other Florida Optometry Jobs!
    info@ojonline.net
    OjO Ophthalmology and Optometry jobs Online
    www.ojonline.net
    Last edited by blglanzer; 07-07-2022 at 10:27 AM.

Thread Information