Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Optician Near Levittown, NY.

  1. #1
    Master OptiBoarder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Anderson SC
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    695

    Optician Near Levittown, NY.

    Anybody near Levittown NY?
    I have a gentleman that could (really) use a good optician.
    He is -8.00 OU and struggling with frame fit, edge thickness, optics.
    He's only about 47.873% crazy so with some guidance I think a good optician could probably help him out.
    Anyone over 50% crazy I don't refer out.
    Thanks
    John

  2. #2
    Master OptiBoarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    usa
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    749
    That's literally in Barry Santini's backyard.

  3. #3
    Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Barry Santini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Seaford, NY USA
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    5,912
    Yep. That’s near me.
    store: 516-781-9838
    LI Opticians

  4. #4
    OptiBoardaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by John@OWDC View Post
    Anybody near Levittown NY?
    I have a gentleman that could (really) use a good optician.
    He is -8.00 OU and struggling with frame fit, edge thickness, optics.
    He's only about 47.873% crazy so with some guidance I think a good optician could probably help him out.
    Anyone over 50% crazy I don't refer out.
    Thanks
    John
    Did you know that 73.46% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

  5. #5
    Master OptiBoarder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Anderson SC
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by NAICITPO View Post
    Did you know that 73.46% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
    I agree with that statement 56.0%

  6. #6
    Master OptiBoarder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Anderson SC
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Santini View Post
    Yep. That’s near me.
    store: 516-781-9838
    LI Opticians
    I'll send him your information.
    Sounds like he knows some of the local places.
    Hopefully with a little firm guidance he can be satisfied.
    Heck you might know him: Wants a thin lens in CR-39 in a -8.00 because he has convinced himself he sees best out of it.
    Also wants to find the perfect 1:1 PD to frame PD match with a PD of 57.
    I was pretty "direct" with him with my answers.
    Including: "If you came into my store and insisted on thin and CR-39 I'd politely say, there is the door."

  7. #7
    Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Barry Santini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Seaford, NY USA
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    5,912
    Thank you.
    Luv a challenge.
    especially if they’re an engineer

    B

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •