Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Digital Eye Chart calibration?

Hi;

Some years back we purchased a digital eye chart known as an "Elite Digital Eye Chart" - it is a tiny little thing that outputs to an HDMI port on a TV, and takes power from a USB port on the TV. Very basic but it has been working fine, the Dr was happy with it. We bought it at a Vision Expo show, but I see you can still buy them - even on Alibaba.

Now I need to move it to a different exam room but I can't find the manual and little plastic size gauge that came with it. Does anybody have this and would be able to take exact measurements so I could just make one on paper to use?

Thanks,

I just bought it. The size of calibration bar is 7.2 cm x 7.2 cm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0CFD915E-7CEF-4D5F-822F-26D0BE61A0F8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	870843

Comment

Thanks! I ended up not having to move it for now ( by schedule juggling ) but will someday in the future.

For using that "calibration bar", was it necessary to align the image with the edge of the square, or did the printed "E" come into play? After looking at your picture I am not sure that just cutting a 7.2mm square would do it - it has been too many years since I did this. And I don't want to play with the unit now for fear of messing up the current calibration.

Comment

Working...
      X