Multi-line, independent Sales Reps for several territories

NEW MILLENNIUM EYEWEAR is looking for a Multi-line, independent Sales Reps to sell the fashion eyewear lines of New Millennium, Uber, Imago, Chantal Thomas and Charmosis or the price sensitive collections in their Lido West division. As an independent rep, you will have the ultimate freedom of the road.
OR PERHAPS A DIRECT REP IS MORE OF WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.
We have groups that fit every price point from $4.95 to $100+.
Some of these available geographic areas include Iowa, Idaho, North Carolina, St. Louis, Mo area, Chicago area, Maryland/Wash DC area, Michigan or Utah.
Or if you'd like to inquire about a different area, please contact me.
Feel free to visit our website to view these collections.

Many territories are open for the right person who needs to have additional price points or styles to supplement their collections. You and I will decide which collections make the most sense to add to what you are currently carrying. Of course, a direct rep would be working only for New Millennium. Our territories intentionally encompass more area as to increase your possibility to make as much extra income as you need and want. Our commission schedules are consistently among the highest in the industry.
Think of it this way, after you have already driven 2 hours to see your account and have placed your primary line for the this trip, why not expose the account to some exciting products that are based on filling either a price point need for them or a style need for them. At the same time, you will be adding to your income at a time when we could all use it the most.

- Easy to sell, excellent product lines
- Generous commissions
- Several programs to motivate account purchases

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION OR INQUIRIES TO EYEWEAR RECRUITER
AT SRW82752@AOL.COM
FOR INTEREST IN BEING A DIRECT REP, THEN PLEASE MEAIL ME YOUR RESUME.