So, my shop has no tint samples on hand whatsoever to show patients during the sale. I had a patient last week specifically request a 20% brown gradient tint, but rejected them during the dispense for being too dark. We do not tint in house (our workspace is small and there is no room for a tint tank/neutralizer). This kind of thing is why I wish we had samples to give patients an idea of what a tint may look like.

I'm going to order some from our lab as well as a tint display tray. I just wanted to see what you all keep on hand for demonstration? Definitely getting an 80% gray, 80% brown. I was thinking for yellow/amber, blue, and pink to order a 20% or 30% of each. Does that seem reasonable? I would like to get an FL-41 sample as well but have never sold it - can it be ordered in different percentages or does it need to be a certain percentage? Should I get any samples in a gradient? Do you keep any fun tint samples on hand, like a darker blue, red, or purple? I am trying to think back to what we had at the last office a worked for, but it's been a few years.