Guys, I'm about ready to set this thing on fire. Hoping anyone might have tips or tell me I'm not totally crazy. I did a training session with Compulink on building the lens catalog, but the way they have it built just has SO much clutter. Trying to find a way to clean it up. But the problem I'm running into is when you build a glasses order for a patient. There's Focal Type, Lens, Material, Trans/Polar, and Aspheric. Then coatings and treatments off to the side. But it won't let us fee slip the order if there's nothing in the Lens category (even though it's just a repeat of everything else). So I'm trying to streamline the process and just have it tied to one drop down for each, to eliminate the clutter. But there is NOWHERE that I've found that allows me to edit the Lens category. Not where it'll let me attach the other options. It wants definitions but it lists literally EVERYTHING under Lens. Anyone have any tips? I see the solution in my mind but I can't seem to find a combination that works. Thanks....maybe I am crazy.....