Hi all,
Just was seeking some guidance about making new lenses for PX.

We are making a new pair of progressives for him (Zeiss Progressive Smartlife Individual 1.67 as our practice mostly use Zeiss now)
His age is: 57 years old His New RX Is:
RE: -5.25/-0.50 x 110
LE: -5.50/-0.75 x 50
Add" +2.25
We are using that new Visufit 1000 (9 camera half circle measuring device) The Measurements were:
PDR 31 PDL: 32
RE Height: 26.9mm LE Height: 30.2mm

Frame is Full Rim Shell 56 - 18 B Height is: 43mm

Now my concern is that big difference in heights between the 2 eyes. I double checked the fitting to make sure nothing was sticking up one side etc. His eyes do naturally have a bit of difference visually.

For comparison His old pair from 3.5 years ago we did:

Hoya Lifestyle V + Harmony 1.67 Eyona (11mm corridor)

RX: -5.25
LE: -5.00/-0.75 x 30
ADD: +2.25

Manual measurements at that time

RPD: 31.5 LPD: 31.5

REH: 24.5 LEH: 25.5 (we averaged to 25)

Full Rim Shell Frame 52 - 17 B Size: 34mm

His previous specs before that where also quite similar (design and heights the same for both eyes).

Now I have already mentioned to him because the new frame is larger compared to his old one and there is an RX change, there will be more of an adjustment period to get used to them to help manage expectations, which he's ok with.

I haven't ordered just yet and am planning to keep corridor similar 11 or 11.5mm ( design is variable in 0.5mm increments)

But I am now confused. As advice on old posts searched and other sites will differ. The rule I always see is to average below 2mm difference and over 2 to do on a case by case basis.
Some other people suggest to order different heights if it is over 1mm

Should I just trust the new technology in the lenses and the accuracy of the measurements?

Just would like some thoughts before I place the order tomorrow.

Many thanks!