Thread: FS: Misc optical lab equipment and lenses. Everything must go!

OptiBoard Novice OptiBoard Bronze Supporter
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

FS: Misc optical lab equipment and lenses. Everything must go!

I am retired and selling off equipment from my former optical lab in San Francisco. Partial list includes an SGX generator, National Optronics 7E edger, Ultra Optics Mini lab II scratch coating unit with UV coater, two curing ovens, three sets of optical laps/tools (2 aluminum, 1 plastic), lenses, and more (photos included at the folder below.) It has been in storage for eight years and I am highly motivated to sell ASAP - but you must make an offer for all. Must be willing to take everything (my family wants our garage back.)

Please send me an email to wellmanlee@outlook.com if you're interested and I'll provide a more detailed description. All offers welcome. Photos :https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0x?usp=sharing

EDIT 5/20/2021: Will to part with everything for $14K - but must take everything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9030042.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	14878
    Last edited by Richmond888; 05-20-2021 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Price is now $14K for everything OBO - but must take everything!

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Bronze Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond888 View Post
    I am retired and selling off equipment from my former optical lab in San Francisco. Partial list includes an SGX generator, National Optronics 7E edger, Ultra Optics Mini lab II scratch coating unit with UV coater, two curing ovens, three sets of optical laps/tools (2 aluminum, 1 plastic), lenses, and more (photos included at the folder below.) It has been in storage for eight years and I am highly motivated to sell ASAP - but you must make an offer for all. Must be willing to take everything (my family wants our garage back.)

Please send me an email to wellmanlee@outlook.com if you're interested and I'll provide a more detailed description. All offers welcome. Photos :https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0x?usp=sharing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9030042.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	14878
    Please email pics and price.
    thanks
    Swavek

Thread Information