Anyone have a source for VERY inexpensive 4-hole 3 piece drill mounts? I carry a lot of Silhouette and like being able to do immediate in-office temporary fixes to broken temples and bridges, until I can order in the correct Silhouette replacement part. I've been using bits and pieces of broken demos, or cannibalizing demos from my display. But tearing apart my demo, putting it on the pt glasses, then again tearing apart the pt glasses when the right part comes in, reassembling, then rebuilding my demo... is getting tiresome. Plus my demos are getting uncomfortably "worn", and I won't be surprised if Silhouette dings or flat-out denies me exchange of my demos when I change collections.

So, I was hoping someone has something dirt cheap I could buy a selection of to have as emergency repairs. The parts would only have to last a week. The lowest price I've found was SD Eyes, but even that's more than I was hoping for. Once upon a time I thought Hilco had a collection of those parts, but I can't seem to find it.