I have over a number of years made what is likely to be the most comprehensive and extensive video collection of the effects of tints and filters in the world.

I have now decided that it is about time I shared this resource, but it needs extensive work on cataloguing and prioritising.

It has many controversial areas, some of which I consider of international importance - if they are true then some areas of optics require a radical re-evaluation.

So, what does it have in it?

It really consists of a number of areas, patient observations, tests, videos of effects that can be seen etc.

These include some very unusual conditions.

There are effects in virtually every area of optometry, medicine and psychology.

Unusual conditions include Capgrass syndrome, McGurk Effect, prosopagnosia, metamorphopsia, paiinopsia, Balints syndrome, simultagnosia, teleopsia, macropsia, micropsia, The Alice in Wnderland effect, timing and mapping problems, synesthesia, The Pulfrich effect and much more.

There are videos that show potential binocular vision effects that have not been noted and potential clinical implications.

There is just so much!

So, what do you think is the best thing to do with this resource?

Suggestions welcome.

Obviously I could do it myself. But this is much bigger than that.

My course in tint prescribing is now available for those that want a taster - and will provide a low cost introduction to this complex area in optics - If you are interested in learning about tints and filters - if you use the promo code "professional discount" there is a 25% reduction in the already low cost

https://sensoryprocessingcentre.myec...t/full-course/