Trying to find information about a Zeiss PAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find information about a Zeiss PAL

At my Optical we provide mainly Essilor products and some IOT Digital PALs. I have a customer asking a lot of questions about how the Zeiss Progressive Light 3dv compares to our lenses. Specifically reading width compared to a Varilux Comfort or Physio. I can find nothing on the Zeiss website about a Lens called this. Does anyone have any experience with this lens? Any information would be helpful. My customer is an older person and I can tell picky about his lenses because he apparently has been burnt in the past by over promises & under performance.

Thanks!
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Will Rogers

Never heard of the Light 3DV, The GT2 was available in 3DV but I believe thats been discontinued.

The Newer Zeiss Light progressives come in D, H, V options with D being the most basic and the V being a Variable corridor. These are Zeiss' cheapest progressives, so I would not recommend if the patient was disappointed by lenses under-performing in the past.

Comment

If you want to go full monty on reading zone area in a Zeiss lens, I think the play would be to go to their Smart Life Individual "N" design.

Comment

You're learning, DrK!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

From the Hall of Fame-

Post #5:

Comment

Working...
            X