Recently, I started working as a sales associate at a local optical store. It has been difficult trying to work during the pandemic, but I've been greatly enjoying the experience and working with all the patients.

The business has declined as a result of COVID, and the owner cut our optician's hours and I barely see her. As a result it has been difficult to get answers to the patients' questions.

This site has been an amazing resource for me since I started working in the optical field. I'm hoping I might be able to get some help answering a common patient question.

Many of our patients are working from home and using Zoom to take calls. Several have complained that they are seeing the reflection of the computer screen in their image on the Zoom call. The customers don't have glare, and do not notice the reflection until they see their faces on the Zoom call. However, the reflection is very prominent and some of their colleagues complain it is distracting. Most patients say the reflection is green in color.

I took a look at the customers' files, and all of them have some type of ARC coating on their glasses (most have Crizal Avance, but some have Crizal Alize).

Do you know why this is happening, and if there is anything we can do to solve the problem? Would remaking the glasses using Crizal Sapphire or a different ARC coating solve the problem?

Note that most of my customers have Davis, so we are limited in using many "high-end" ARC coatings.