Hello fellow Optiboarders-
Here's a quirky one, hopefully someone can shed some light on this........ I have a client who is a high minus (8-9 D) and she wants an AR coating that is noticeable. In other words, one that has the rainbow sheen visible in shades of blue. The lenses we made her have a premium AR coating but she swears she got this "heavier" coating in Europe 8-10 years ago and really wants to have it again. I went through the usual explanation that AR is a proprietary product, specific to the company that provides the coating and it isn't that easy to specify things such as more blue, more green, heavier blue, etc........... But like many clients, don't listen to the science/facts, just become fixated on I could get it then and I want it now. She's a great client overall and figured it was worth a little research in an effort to keep her happy. Who can afford to lose a client these days, right?

Thank you in advance to the brilliant minds I hope can point me in the right direction!! No pressure, though!! HaHa LOL