No announcement yet.

I'm in a fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, I get it. But I'm no supporting or promoting anything. There's a wide degree of perspectives & beliefs on the topic, and an even wider chasm of (mis)understanding of the facts. To each their own, and for such, there are options... that's all.
    sigpic

Optivision, Inc.
    Optivision® LMS Lab Software
    DigitalTrace™ Remote Tracing/Edging

602.277.2614 x2

www.optivision.com
    www.digitaltrace.net
    bruce@optivision.com

Comment

Hey, I appreciate it when people share their thoughts on subjects. it makes it much easier for me to figure out what people and companies to avoid at all costs. Just because there are a wide range of "beliefs" on a subject does not mean all beliefs hold the same weight or merit.

Comment

You are correct, sir!
        sigpic

Optivision, Inc.
        Optivision® LMS Lab Software
        DigitalTrace™ Remote Tracing/Edging

602.277.2614 x2

www.optivision.com
        www.digitaltrace.net
        bruce@optivision.com

Comment

What kind of mask are you wearing? I have 3M 8511 mask. The valve is positioned to guide your breath away from your glasses. This means that on cooler mornings that my glasses do not fog up
          Last edited by WalterVandervort; 01-03-2021, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Valves are a no-no for medical use of a mask. It defeats 1/2 of the purpose of the mask.

Comment

Hilco makes a really good anti-fog wipe and very affordable

Comment

Originally posted by Randle Tibbs, ABOM View Post
                Hilco makes a really good anti-fog wipe and very affordable
                If those are the ones I'm thinking of, I don't think they work with AR.

Comment

Originally posted by mervinek View Post
                  If those are the ones I'm thinking of, I don't think they work with AR.
                  The fog wipes i ordered from Hilco are called OptiPlus, approved for A/R and tested by Colts if i'm not mistaken

Comment

By the hard work of medical scientists and the grace of higher powers, we will hopefully not have to deal with this issue much longer. (my definition of "much longer" is less than the length with which we have dealt with the issue at hand thus far)

Comment

Originally posted by Lelarep View Post
                      By the hard work of medical scientists and the grace of higher powers, we will hopefully not have to deal with this issue much longer. (my definition of "much longer" is less than the length with which we have dealt with the issue at hand thus far)
                      Well... I got my vaccine, so I'm doing my part. Can't wait for this to be over!

Comment

Originally posted by mervinek View Post
                        Well... I got my vaccine, so I'm doing my part. Can't wait for this to be over!
                        *Salutes a True Patriot* Your efforts are greatly appreciated by those of us that have yet to have access to such.

Comment

Originally posted by Lelarep View Post
                          *Salutes a True Patriot* Your efforts are greatly appreciated by those of us that have yet to have access to such.
                          I'm just lucky. I work in a building that has a surgical center and hospital attached. They have provided the vaccine for us. For myself, being diabetic, I am grateful to have gotten it. Hopefully as time goes on, more will be available.

Comment

Working...
                          X