Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Is Alive View Post
I saw Zero G Titanium today. Inline groove titanium frames similiar to Ovvo, Lool, Mykita, ic Berlin, etc, where they are cut from sheets. Quality was really good. They look much more polished than Ovvo which look more industrial and raw to me.

Screwless hinges as are the norm with these type of frames. I like the Zero G hinges better than any of the similar brands I've seen. Colors are fairly neutral, nothing loud. Decent selection of more feminine styles, although they certain lean more heavily towards men in general. Acetates were mostly polished finish, all using the same hinges. Most were really sturdy with 6mm thick frame fronts. Acetate is sourced from Italy and Japan. Decent selection of universal/asain fit options in acetate.

Buy in is 40 pieces. Wholesale is higher than the other brands in the category. If we carry it, we would probably only stock the titaniums. I think Zero G is worth the slight premium over Ovvo and ic Berlin. Lool is still a great option for someone looking for a lower price point too though.
have you tried to replace the barrel in the hinges? or try to round out the the two hinges that hold the barrel? they can be a real pain sometimes. the guy that started Zero G had another brand and I'm blanking on it but he'll work with you if you are a good customer.