Tons of frames for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of frames for sale

I have hundreds of frames for sale from the closing of my store. Selling way way below wholesale...brands include but not limited to: Silhouette, Oga, Coach, Kate Spade, Revolution, Nike, Robert Graham, Fysh, Kliik plus more and alot of Old New Stock. Plus, I have Prada glass displays, tons of cases from different brands...etc. If you are looking for something specific, ask me, I probably have it! I also have 32 Fossil eyeglass tins...oh and about 100 Parade frames

Hey Prop Sepcs-
    I am in San Francisco and might be interested in your cases as well as some of your frames. Let's discuss further. you can email me at opticalacuity@gmail.com or call my shop at 415.345.1200. Thank you Marcie Patten

Comment

Contact me:
      optjoelmendoza@gmail.com
      i can buy your cases
      thank you

Comment

I'll check with my dad, we might need some of the stuff you're selling. Tell me, is the offer still valid?

Comment

Am lookin for ray bans frames and oakleys, coach Nike my email runr03@yahoo.com or 2135704809

Comment

I'm interested. Email me hdkerr@yahoo.com

Comment

Please send details petedsm@aol.com
              :cheers:

Comment

If you still have inventory, please send me quantities and prices, would be interested in frames and cases.

Comment

interested email to chall.kelley@yahoo.com

Comment

i am interested in the frames, please email me details. suncheuk@hotmail.com

Comment

Greetings,
                      We are interested on frames and cases. Please email us @ ericmmahinay1969@gmail.com. Please attach some photos of the frames.
                      God bless you!

Eric Mahinay ABOC-AC, FNAO
                      Hardt Eye Clinic
                      Saipan, MP 9650

Comment

If Still available you can send me informations to gdelage@hotmail.com thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X