Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMA Files in .NET

Hey
    I am a Software developer and I want to implement the OMA files to get them from the Tracer and Show it to my customers.
    Is there any known Vendor, who has a .Net compatible .dll, which can handle this files?
    I don't wont to invent this, what definitly will already exist

THX for any help

Hello, FirstOptiker ~

You're right, it doesn't make sense to re-invent the wheel for such a task. We provide a variety of software used in the optical industry for lens fabrication and lab business management, and can probably address this programmatically, if we don't already have an appropriate software package available.

But, it's not completely clear to me what goal you are attempting to accomplish exactly. What is the end result, and what is its purpose?

So, for example, let's say you put a frame in your frame tracer, trace the frame... then what? Send the trace to the finish blocker? To the edger? Save it as a file? Then what happens next?

If you would be so kind, please list the steps you envision to take place, numbered and in order:
    etc.

And then the last step, list the final result (which is assumed to be the goal) and describe the purpose.

Thank you & Tchuss!
    sigpic

Optivision, Inc.
    Optivision® LMS Lab Software
    DigitalTrace™ Remote Tracing/Edging

602.277.2614 x2

www.optivision.com
    www.digitaltrace.net
    bruce@optivision.com

Comment

Hey
      THX for your Reply

The idea is, that der Tracer sends the data to a file (or directly to the .dll, so no Workaround would be needed).
      After that, I want to Display the result data to the customers within my Software.
      With this data, I should be able to print out and/or send data to the edger or to the glass supplier.

This would be the main Goal.
      THX a lot & Tschüss

Comment

Hello, FirstOptiker ~

We have a software package that will accomplish what you want to do. Please check your OptiBoard private message.

Thank you,

~ Bruce
        sigpic

Optivision, Inc.
        Optivision® LMS Lab Software
        DigitalTrace™ Remote Tracing/Edging

602.277.2614 x2

www.optivision.com
        www.digitaltrace.net
        bruce@optivision.com

Comment

Working...