BC College of Optics VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC College of Optics VIDEO

See our new video of BC College of Optics...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MymDss-wHmHd5UaFAi1jYqdT-RoJXAmM/view?usp=sharing

Originally posted by tmorse View Post
    Registration is now open.
    Next BC College of Optics classes will begin September 9th, 2019... visit www.bccollegeofoptics.ca
    or call Sheree Watson at (604) 581-0101 for more information.

Comment

For those who wish to study and enroll in a more comprehensive program, Georgian College in Barrie has an excellent program.
      They will even assist you in a summer placement! For more information kindly click on the link.

https://www.georgiancollege.ca/academics/full-time-programs/opticianry-co-op-opti/

Regards,
      Golfnorth

Disclosure: I have no affiliation with Georgian College

Comment

When I took the Georgian course, although I enjoyed my time there, I always thought the course was fluffed out and could easily be taught in 6 months. After many years in the optical business, I have not changed my thoughts on that.

Today, if you take out the calendar filling fluff and puff, I think it can be taught in less time with a willing student and teacher.

Optometrists are putting untrained people in place within days.

Onliners are opening brick and mortar stores across Canada with totally untrained staffs and selling hundreds of pairs per day.

How does Georgian teach students these avenues ?

Today you should be studying how the most successful optical business owners succeed without being opticians.
        Last edited by idispense; 05-30-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmorse View Post
          Registration is now open.
          Next BC College of Optics classes will begin September 9th, 2019... visit www.bccollegeofoptics.ca
          or call Sheree Watson at (604) 581-0101 for more information.
          Our 6-month September 9th OPTICIAN/CONTACT LENS FITTER classes are now filling... so register now!

Comment

Working...
          X