Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh look. EyeMed messed it's pants. Yet Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my frames for em are "house collection"

Comment

So more than usual, EYEMED claim website is just been atrocious the past week.

Slow load times no matter the browser.

Anyone else having this issue?
      Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

Comment

I can not get internet explorer, google chrome or Safari to work, so I called this morning. Was told that since they upgraded the system a few weeks ago that I have to use Internet Explorer. Told them that does not work and the customer service rep was surprised since no one else had called to complain. I asked to speak with someone in IT and was told they don't have a telephone number.

Comment

LMAO, yeah, that is their favorite answer.

And upgrade? No, downgrade is more like it.

Last edited by King of the Lab; 05-28-2019, 05:29 PM.
          Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

Comment

Dunno for everyone else, just tried with the gamut of browsers we have at our office. IE and chrome were a no-go, but Firefox seemed more or less unaffected by the issues. Good luck!

Comment

And today. Again. How can they POSSIBLY operate a business like this??

Comment

Originally posted by Uilleann View Post
                And today. Again. How can they POSSIBLY operate a business like this??
                Davis Vision is worse though, 2 1/2 hours on hold the other day.
                Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

Comment

Insurance is the reason I am retiring next July after 40 years of dispensing. It is no longer enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by eyescott View Post
                    Insurance is the reason I am retiring next July after 40 years of dispensing. It is no longer enjoyable.
                    "Why are you beating your head against the wall?"

"Because it feels so good when I stop!"

Comment

Ugh.

Dead again today. You guys too??

Comment

I can't seem to get past the AR coatings options today. (they wont even load any treatments) (all browsers tried)

Rest of the page will not load.

Anyone else having this problem at all?
                        Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

Comment

Originally posted by King of the Lab View Post
                          I can't seem to get past the AR coatings options today. (they wont even load any treatments) (all browsers tried)

Rest of the page will not load.

Anyone else having this problem at all?
                          Our office could enter exams but I got stuck when the frame company would not get recognized.

Gremlin in a software (security?) update would be my guess.

Working today.

Comment

Like freaking clockwork. Dead. Completely dead today. Provider site doesn't even exist. Nothing loads, just a broken link. Unbelievable.

HOW are they still in business? I'm pretty sure there are DMVs in Nome Alaska with an infinitely better web presence and stability than these schmucks.

Comment

I've got a feeling Eye Dread is not going to hesitate to pull up the drawbridge at the first sign of trouble in the network.

Seems to be working now.

Comment

It's that time again, contestants! Is eyemed crapping itself for anyone else, or is it just me witnessing this mess?

Comment

Working...
                                X