Thought I would offer my opinion to the Transitions Style Mirror I received today. Details: 1.67 XtrActive Grey with Blue Mirror in a 52 eye size, Metal Groove frame.

I chose the blue mirror because I feel it is the more natural color for indoor wear compared to the silver, red, gold or pink. Green was my second choice.

Indoors: The mirror is noticeable on the front side of the lens. It is slightly heavier than Prevencia as far as level of color intensity.
The reflections from the backside are horrible. The lenses do have a standard backside AR but the mirror passes through to the backside at a level that is very distracting and uncomfortable. I can clearly see my eyes reflection. The tint that is carried when the Transitions is inactivated is not a true gray either, it is more of a brown yellow tint.

Indoor Experience 4/10

Outdoors: This is where the lenses begin to show their strength. When activated, the Transitions blocks the mirror from coming through the lens, eliminating the discomfort. The color looks natural both looking through the lens, as well as someone looking at the glasses. The speed of transition seems a little slower, but not noticeable and still better than Transitions VII. If they were offered in a Vantage polarized, I would raise my score.

Outdoor Experience: 8/10

Behind the Windshield : These lenses act like normal XtrActive behind a windshield, varying between a grey 2-2.5. The reflections and distortion from the mirror is still noticeable, but not terrible.

Driving Experience 7/10

Real life market:
Would I recommend these lenses to a patient to wear full time? No. Could they be an alternative for a second pair? Absolutely. A patient could wear these from the house, in the car, and go in and order coffee all while wearing one pair of glasses and be completely comfortable and 'fashion trendy'.