Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian IGOEE Study Group

Hi everyone!

Any internationally trained optometrists or ophthalmologists here planning to take the Internationally Graduated Optometrists Evaluating Exam of Touchstone Institute next year?

I am looking for a study group to join in Toronto.

Me 2 also looking for it...!!!!!

Comment

Hi Im in

Comment

Good luck.
        Last edited by tmorse; 12-15-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

IGOEE Exam

Originally posted by Ramina View Post
          Hi Im in
          Hi anyone going to take the exam after 10 days

Comment

Please does anyone have a link to a study group for IGOEE or even a private Tutor. I am desperate. I would love to prepare for the exams in the best way possible. PLEASE HELP.

Comment

Do you still have the study group? I am planning to take the exam next year. Study group would help a lot.
              Originally posted by Ramina View Post
              Hi Im in

Comment

Hi Ramina... how was the exam. Do you know anyone who would like to join our study group?

Comment

Originally posted by CarterCarter861 View Post
                  Please does anyone have a link to a study group for IGOEE or even a private Tutor. I am desperate. I would love to prepare for the exams in the best way possible. PLEASE HELP.
                  Good luck.
                  Last edited by tmorse; 12-15-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Study Group...

Originally posted by VikramSidhu View Post
                    Me 2 also looking for it...!!!!!

Hi Vikhram. We are forming a study group.. send me a message if you are interested...

Comment

Did anyone get email from forac?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuti View Post
                        Do you still have the study group? I am planning to take the exam next year. Study group would help a lot.
                        ‘Is the study group still ongoing? How do I join please? I would be attempting igoee next year

Comment

I am interested! How do I join?

Comment

Hi everyone! I think there are people in this thread that already formed a group. You can message these people and see if they accept more people.

I formed this thread last year and I did not get any reply for more than 6 months, that is why I stopped checking anymore. And now, I was surprised to see that they are a quite a lot of eyecare professionals who planned or is planning to challenge the IGOEE.

Anyone here who took the evaluating exam two months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by opt-hay View Post
                              Hi everyone! I think there are people in this thread that already formed a group. You can message these people and see if they accept more people.

I formed this thread last year and I did not get any reply for more than 6 months, that is why I stopped checking anymore. And now, I was surprised to see that they are a quite a lot of eyecare professionals who planned or is planning to challenge the IGOEE.

Anyone here who took the evaluating exam two months ago?
                              Thanks Optihay! Still waiting for a reply from anyone

Comment

Working...
                              X