Maxima Speeds available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxima Speeds available

We have two AIT Maxima speeds available. They have been collecting dust for a few years, but were in good working condition until I replaced them with 7EXs and put them on moth balls. These edgers are great for glass labs, though they were never used for glass. If anyone has an interest in them, and are willing to put some elbow grease into them, please PM me.
    I bend light. That is what I do.

I have interest for both edger.
    how much is the cost. ??
    Christian

Originally posted by lensmanmd View Post
    We have two AIT Maxima speeds available. They have been collecting dust for a few years, but were in good working condition until I replaced them with 7EXs and put them on moth balls. These edgers are great for glass labs, though they were never used for glass. If anyone has an interest in them, and are willing to put some elbow grease into them, please PM me.
    CHRISTIAN PIERREND LIEVEYNS
    MIAMI FLORIDA 33018

Comment

Christian, I pm’d you.
      I bend light. That is what I do.

Comment

Do you have any of the calibration tools for sale?
        Justin

Comment

Originally posted by lensmanmd View Post

Where do you get Ait Maxima replacement parts ,Ait does not carry them any more.

Comment

I still have a small some inventory of replacements parts, let me know which ones do you need. In fact, I have few spare machines so technically I can provide you with all the required parts.

Comment

Working...
            X